Applicants are required to submit the following to be considered into the Honours Programme:
- A Departmental application Form + attach a full CV (including copies of academic transcripts)
- A UCT application Form (please read the relevant information if you are a foreign student
- A motivation letter (+/- 500 words) explaining why you are interested in doing the Honours degree.
- Students who have completed their degree elsewhere are required to submit a passport sized photograph with their application
- Students who have completed their degrees within the Oceanography Dept. should list the names of two members of staff who will act as referees
- Deadline date for application is 30 September (each year)
- Applicants will be notified by the Faculty of the outcome of their application by 31 October (each year)
• For queries, please contact the Honours course convener:
(Head of Dept.) Prof. Isabelle Ansorge email@example.com
• For more information on the Honours course [click here]
• More details on the requirements for admission to postgraduate study can be found on the SCIENCE FACULTY website.